We are a firm of Chartered Accountants that endeavour to provide a friendly, professional service to all of our clients.
We are looking to recruit a new member to our team who will contribute to the ethos of our firm and enjoy working within an enthusiastic team of professionals. We provide a wide range of services to our client base and there is opportunities to be involved in varying types of work.
The person we are currently seeking will be a high quality team member either qualified or qualified by experience in professional practice.
The role will be for 22.5 hours per week and salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
The main responsibilities would include:-
- Accounts production to final review stage for a wide mix of clients including sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s and limited companies
- Assisting on audits and Solicitors Accounts Rules Audits
- Management accounting and reporting
- Income and corporation tax computations
- Corporation tax returns
- Assisting with payroll, bookkeeping and vat returns when required
- Delegation and supervision of trainees where appropriate
- Dealing with general correspondence matters as required
- Liaising with clients as required
The minimum qualifications should include:-
- 5 GCSE’s A to C including English and Maths
- 3 A Levels A to C
- AAT / ACA / ACCA
- Please note qualified by experience will be considered for candidates with relevant public practice experience and demonstrable sound accounting knowledge
If you wish to be considered for the position please download an application form and forward to the office by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE NO AGENCIES DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED